Associate Account Manager
PR | Seattle, WA | Full Time
Seattle’s WH inc. is seeking its newest team member! We want you to join the ranks and help lead the way with key outdoor and active lifestyle clients. We support a wide array of clients and this position will have a particular focus on offroad/4x4, BBQ, workwear and hunt clients. We’re looking for someone with experience and passion in these sectors, bringing their knowledge and excitement to the job.
The successful candidate must be a master at juggling multiple, deadline-driven tasks, providing creative PR solutions and regularly serving on the front lines of the organization.
We are looking for someone with positive energy, drive and self-starter qualities. Of course, you are detail oriented and can keep track of a myriad of things at the same time without skipping a beat. And it goes without saying that you have an education in PR, and a passion for the outdoors.
WH inc is committed to creating and nurturing a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
- 3+ years in media/PR/marketing
- Existing relationships with national journalists, influencers, ambassadors
- Digital media skills (social, email, affiliate, analytics, etc)
- Our mission as an agency is to become our clients’ most trusted resource, and we are looking for someone who will embrace our core values:
- Always do a little extra
- Be empathetic to our clients, but think like a consumer
- Act like an entrepreneur
- Be curious – life is interesting!
- Lend a helping hand – everyone is trying their best
- Carry inspiration with you at all times
- Exhibit a passion for marketing
- Be active
Location: Working from home for now. Eventually reporting to our Ballard, Seattle office
Salary Range: $50-56k
90-day review period