Account Services | Seattle, WA | Full Time
We are searching for an amazing Account Supervisor to join our team in Seattle. The role requires a tight balance of leadership, strategic thinking skills, and a roll-up-your-sleeves-get-your-hands-dirty style of working. You will make a difference working on our accounts.
The account focus is on driving marketing projects with a strong lead social, digital advertising and creative development for national and global clients in our health and technology verticals. You’ll work hand in hand with one of the best, most supportive Creative teams in the industry, as well as rock-solid Account and PR pros who always have your back.
Founded in 1969, Williams Helde is a marketing communications agency focused on inspiring, connecting and awakening the active healthy lifestyle inherent in every great brand. WH strives to become our clients’ most trusted resource by tackling the most challenging aspects of their customer experience and transforming them into the most successful.
Some of the standout qualities we are looking for include:
- At least 4 years of specific experience in account management on the agency side
- National and international experience
- Background in development of marketing programs
- Stellar project management skills (basecamp)
- Knack for leading others with calmness and confidence
- Strong experience in digital and social campaigns
- Diverse skillset across disciplines/communication channels
- Background in health marketing, B2B channel focus
Our mission as an agency is to become our clients’ most trusted resource, and we are looking for someone who will embrace our core values:
- Always do a little extra
- Be empathetic to our clients, but think like a consumer
- Act like and entrepreneur
- Life is interesting—be curious
- Everybody is trying their best, so lend a helping hand
- Carry inspiration with you at all times
- Exhibit a passion for marketing
- Be active
Benefits, beyond making a difference by working on some amazing clients, include a real work/life balance and flexibility, excellent healthcare package, PTO extra bonus holidays, 401k program, plus intangibles like office snacks and a great view make a healthy and vibrant workplace and culture where our employees thrive, learn and grow.