Client Services Junior Associate
Client Services | anywhere | Full Time
WEGO Health’s mission is to empower patient leaders to help others, to accelerate positive change in health and healthcare, and to lead the patient-centric revolution. While we’re driven and competitive, our commitment to our members gives our company a heart and soul unlike any other.
WEGO Health’s clients are life sciences companies, agencies, consultancies, startups and all types of organizations across healthcare. Our services include advisory boards, authentic content production, social media and influencer marketing – all driven by the passion of our 100,000-member patient leader network.
WEGO Health is a distributed company, with most of our team working from home all over the US. Our headquarters is in Boston.
Execute and help evolve our innovative sponsorship programs as a liaison between pharmaceutical/health companies and our network of online Patient Leaders in a fast-paced, always-changing role. Working with a team of experienced industry leaders, you will support our healthcare clients, manage our programs, and gain account management experience to grow within the team. You should be comfortable working in a startup, work-from-home environment, and can think entrepreneurially.
What you’ll be doing:
This person will be a creative thinker, interested in healthcare and improving patient outcomes, be organized, and have an interest in account management, sales and digital/social media marketing. Experience working in the health and/or pharmaceutical industry a plus, but not required. This is an entry-level position; someone with great attention to detail and a quick learner is ideal.
This role will support sponsor client and sales efforts for the company, and work alongside client services account leads to execute social media projects with pharmaceutical and healthcare companies for our patient communities.
This person is generally very comfortable with technology and proficient in Microsoft suite; comfortable with learning new content management and project management systems; is interested in helping create sponsor proposals, program deliverables; and is eager to be a part of a fun-loving, hard-working team.
We are looking for someone with a lot to share, and someone who is ready to learn. We are a collaborative company and a team player with high energy would be a great fit to join this fun, all-hands-on-deck team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage project plans and schedules, working with digital, network and creative teams.
- Provide support to client account leads.
- Update and maintain project information via project management systems and timelines.
- Process and follow up on client documentation for proper maintenance of accounts.
- Receive cross-training and assist with other operational functions as required.
- Become a knowledgeable partner on WEGO Health products.
- Drive our on-time, everyone’s-happy, under-promise / over-deliver approach
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Relentless enthusiasm for our mission + energy and intellectual curiosity
- Ability to work in a do-it-yourself, all-hands-on-deck environment
- Adaptable to change and tight deadlines
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Team player willing to support other team members with work overflow
- Display critical thinking/problem solving ability
- Proficient with standard business software (Microsoft Office Suite), especially PowerPoint
- Good social skills online and in person – patience and wit are essential
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Desire to work in client services/sales and grow within the company
- 1-2 years of account service experience, ideal but not require