Sales Development Representative
Sales | San Diego, CA | Full Time
Are you an overachiever and can prove it? Come build an empire within our company. We don't hire resumes or experience, we hire raw talent and the desire to win! This is an outstanding opportunity for those who are interested in a career path towards enterprise software sales.
The Sales Development Representative works with Marketing and the Corporate Sales teams and is responsible for qualifying new business opportunities through research, email, social media, cold calling and other proactive targeting methods.
- Generate qualified business opportunities by means of proactive outbound prospecting and lead activity management in an effort to market Web Shop Manager solutions to potential clients and drive company growth.
- Gain a strong level of proficiency in all aspects of who our ideal customer is and what their most common pains are
- Use of strong selling and influencing skills to set up qualified appointments.
- Document all client communication in the appropriate CRM application.
- Work closely with Account Executives and virtually attend customer meetings as required.
- Exceed monthly objectives based on meetings and opportunities created.
- Proven track record of being an overachiever who exceeds expectations in everything you do (top 10%)
- BS/BA in business, marketing, communications or related field (internships available also)
- Persistent and Dependable, especially with attendance, deliverables, and deadlines
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly growing environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Positive, energetic, and ambitious with a target driven mentality
- SaaS, software, eCommerce web analytics, online advertising, digital marketing, interactive agency services
- 2-4 Years experience working in a sales environment, preferably in a technology company
- Experience working with marketing automation platforms such as Hubspot or Marketo
- Automotive or Powersports background
- Sales Training/Learning
- Professional Sales Training upfront and ongoing weekly Presidents Club
- The excitement of a startup environment in a solidified company
- Beautiful laid back office environment in sunny San Diego
- Regular delivery of fresh fruit, snacks, and drinks
- Potential future management experience
- Report directly to the CEO