Project Manager - eCommerce Software
Production | San Diego, CA | Full Time
Web Shop Manager is the leading eCommerce solution partner for markets with complex product catalogs. We are focused on innovative eCommerce solutions, complex product data and advanced search technology. We are growing quickly, capturing SDBJ's 100 Fastest Growing Companies two years in a row.
The role requires excellent written/verbal/people communication skills because you will be providing a direct interface between clients and our internal design and development teams. You will provide a reliable and conscientious point of contact for clients, guiding them through every step of our development process. You will gather information from the client and translate business requirements into proposals, wire frames, use cases, and creative briefs. You will work closely with the technical, creative, and business teams to oversee project engagements from initial contact right through to delivery and client approval sign off.
- Provide an effective and efficient interface between dozens of clients concurrent projects and internal development teams.
- Collaborate with technical and creative leads to establish scope, goals, time lines, estimates and project deliverables.
- Oversee project development efforts to keep projects on schedule, on budget, and to specification.
- Identify all task interdependency's and coordinate effective use of staff to ensure timely and accurate production flow.
- Source and manage third-party resources as necessary, including outside contractors, vendors and service providers.
- Working experience with Excel to oversee projects involving data manipulation and importation into client sites.
- Manage the QA process to ensure the highest quality standards for successful project delivery.
- Maintain scheduling and overall project time lines and provide monthly reports and forecasts to senior management.
- 4 years experience in full life cycle project management or program management or related field.
- 2 years experience at an executive producer / project manager level with a web or software development company.
- Client-facing experience such as analysis, consulting, or client service/support.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing client/project requirements.
- Analytical & technical proficiency with productivity tools.
- Entrepreneurial, versatile, creative, problem solving.
- Business acumen with an aptitude for technology.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- High energy and Can-do attitude.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is preferred - not required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Sciences, or related field.
- Strong PMO experience and background
- The excitement of a start up environment in a solidified company
- Beautiful laid back office environment in sunny San Diego
- Potential future management experience
- Report directly to the COO