Customer Service with Account Management
Client Experience | San Diego, CA | Full Time
Customer Service focused Account Management
Web Shop Manager is in the business of building and managing websites for small and large companies alike. We offer a unique, casual and fun work environment. Our Client Experience Team works diligently to support our valued clients and their businesses. As a member of our team you will work with both our internal team members as well as our clients to help them achieve online growth. You will interact with clients daily to help them understand how to manage their website to ensure their online success.
Our ideal team player, enjoys working hard, exhibits professionalism, is dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations, building relationships, has excellent collaboration skills, is able to learn new technologies quickly and uses their time efficiently.
In this role you will:
- Help clients achieve their business goals and outcomes by providing timely, proactive recommendations that will benefit clients’ ongoing usage of Web Shop Manager;
- Interact with clients to respond to their technical needs in a friendly, professional manner;
- Contribute to the department's monthly sales goal by selling products to existing clients based on their needs;
- Be expected to recognize the entire scope of an issue, and participate objectively towards a resolution with other team members; and
- Conduct product training for new and existing clients.
To qualify for this role, we require you to possess:
- 2 year of customer service experience or account management;
- 1 year of experience in a technical support role;
- Google Analytics experience.
To qualify for this role, we would like you to possess:
- Critical thinking skills and an aptitude toward learning and applying technical concepts;
- Proficiency in the use of MS Excel, Word and Google Documents;
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills;
- A working knowledge of eCommerce websites;
- The ability to work full-time, Monday through Friday from 8a to 5p at our San Diego location and able to Work with a team to assist in a rare after-hours emergency; which can be worked remotely.
Perks for this role:
- The excitement of a startup environment in a solidified company
- Beautiful laid back office environment in sunny San Diego
- Regular delivery of fresh fruit, snacks, and drinks
- Potential future management experience
- Company outings and events
- Starbucks next door
We absolutely love coming into work every day, at Web Shop Manager we work with an amazing team on some really incredible projects (other people think so too since they keep giving us awards). Our core purpose is to help our clients realize their dreams of success online while taking care of all of all the complex technical aspects of their business.
Web Shop Manager offers a competitive compensation and benefits to its employees including commission, PTO, health insurance, 401K, and holiday pay. We are an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer.