Controller / Accountant - SaaS Software
Finance | San Diego, CA | Full Time
Do you aspire to be a SaaS CFO? Come grow with our company!
This is your chance to get in at the right level of a $2m ARR SaaS company who has been featured on the INC5000 list for the last 2 years and the SDBJ list for 6 years.
- Responsible for full-cycle accounting duties
- Code and enter vendor expense invoices
- Process Accounts payable
- Process accounts receivable and invoice clients
- Prepare bank deposits
- Ensure accuracy in the general ledger
- Process employee time sheets and run payroll through our payroll system Paylocity
- Create financial statements and maintain financial reports
- Track and pay sales commissions
- Reconcile credit and bank accounts
- Monitor cash levels and report on anticipated variances
- Participate and contribute to the Management team, including attending key meetings.
- Command of MS Office and Quickbooks.
- Experience with SaaS financials and SaaS revenue recognition.
- The ability to think about the future and stay ahead of the curve smartly and efficiently is important.
- Experience with Paylocity or ChargeBee would be nice but not required.
- The excitement of a start-up environment in a solidified company
- Beautiful laid back office environment in sunny San Diego
- Regular delivery of fresh fruit, snacks, and drinks
- Significant potential for advancement
- Report directly to the CEO
- Work Remote
We absolutely love coming into work every day, at Web Shop Manager we work with an amazing team on some really incredible projects (other people think so too since they keep giving us awards). Our core purpose is to help our clients realize their dreams of success online while taking care of the key technical aspects of their online presence.