Client Success Manager
Client Experience | San Diego, CA | Full Time
Here at Web Shop Manager (WSM) building strong, personal relationships with our clients is a key component of our business strategy. Through proactive engagement you will maintain a successful, lifetime partnership with clients, helping to grow their business with WSM services, products, and partners. This position is a great opportunity for a sales-oriented individual who loves helping clients with renewals and up-selling to meet their business needs.
Proactively manage renewal process for top tier organizations in your accounts.
Develop and execute win/win negotiation strategies that maximize renewal contract value while protecting and enhancing the customer relationship.
Understanding of the client's business and technology needs and identify upsell and cross sell opportunities with a deep-and-wide sales approach to achieve additional revenue attainment within those accounts.
Meeting or exceeding quota expectations for securing new and renewed services on a consistent and repeatable basis.
Communicate risk clearly and work cross functionally to develop resolution strategies.
Provide regular updates on renewal status to management and escalate as appropriate.
Drive conversations with customers on multi-year contracts.
Excellent communication skills & dynamic phone presence
An acute attention to detail and ability to juggle many moving pieces at once
Expert organizer and keen ability to properly prioritize your accounts on level based on multiple factors
Competitive by nature and a true go-getter--someone who is never satisfied with just hitting quota
Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
- 2+ years of experience in sales and/or renewals role (over the phone/web preferred)
- A proven track record of hitting and exceeding quota.
- Demonstrated ability to listen, negotiate, and present to clients.
- Experience using a CRM, preferably HubSpot
- Experience working in or with an SEO company and/or Saas
- Competitive Pay and Benefits Package
- PTO and a Generous Holiday Schedule
- Health Insurance and 401K
- Professional Growth Opportunities
- Casual and Fun Work Environment