Client Experience Representative
Customer Experience | San Diego, CA | Full Time
Web Shop Manager, an e-Commerce web-design company located in Kearny Mesa, is in search of an individual who is naturally meticulous and thrives in a client service focused role. If you’re just that individual, you may be a great fit for our Client Experience Team.
Web Shop Manager is in the business of building and managing websites for small and large companies alike. We offer a unique, casual and fun work environment. Our Client Experience Team works diligently to support our valued clients and their businesses. As a member of our Client Experience team you will work with both our internal team members as well as our clients. You will receive extensive training on our proprietary software in order to ensure your success and potential for growth.
Our ideal candidate is a good communicator, self-motivated, dedicated, reliable, and a natural problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
In this role you will:
- Provide superior service to our clients;
- Review, test and evaluate updated versions of Web Shop Manager, to ensure that as Web Shop Manager evolves the online knowledge base is accurate;
- Maintain client focus in the face of challenges and change;
- Respond to our client technical needs in a friendly, professional manner;
- Focus on continuous improvement, continuous learning, accountability, teamwork, problem analysis and resolution;
- Recognize the entire scope of an issue, and participate objectively towards resolution with other team members;
- Work a regular rotation for on-call shifts during non-business hours which can be worked remotely; and
- Handle other tasks and projects as the need arises.
To qualify for this role, we would like you to possess:
- 3 years of client service experience;
- 1 year of experience in a technical support role;
- 1 year of experience working with an ecommerce website;
- Google Analytics certified or ability to achieve the certification in a short period of time;
- The ability to demonstrate superior client service skills;
- Critical thinking skills and an aptitude toward learning and applying technical concepts;
- The ability to work independently and within a team environment;
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and relationship building skills;
- Proficiency with the use of MS Excel, Word and Google Documents;
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills;
- A familiarity with a client service ticketing system; and
- The ability to work full-time, Monday through Friday from 8a to 5p at our San Diego location and be able to work an on-call rotation during non-business hours;
Web Shop Manager offers a casual, fun working environment and competitive compensation and benefits to its employees. We are an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer. We look forward to hearing from you!