Client Experience Representative
Customer Experience | San Diego, CA | Full Time
Full Time Entry Level Customer Experience Team Member
E-Commerce web-design company in Kearny Mesa is looking for a reliable, detail oriented, hard-working individual to join our Customer Experience Team working with both our internal team members as well as clients. You will have daily interaction with the management team, getting great exposure. We offer growth potential in a unique and fun work environment. This position will provide you with extensive training in preparation for a promotional transfer in the company once you have mastered our proprietary web shop management software and demonstrated your skills at providing outstanding customer support.
Our ideal candidate is a good communicator, self-motivated, and a natural problem solver who is able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Answer phones and direct calls
- Interact with clients to help answer questions and identify/solve problems.
- Work directly with Project and Account Manager
- Assist in creating documentation for new e-Commerce projects
- Data manipulation, formatting and entry
- Training clients on the use of our SaaS application
- Dedicated person who enjoys helping others
- Exceptional phone skills - professional, pleasant, calm, and helpful
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Adaptable to changing situations
- Experience with Google Docs
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience working in an office/administrative setting is a plus
- Experience/knowledge of e-commerce and web design is a plus
This is a full-time position at 40 hours per week; M-F 8AM-5PM.
Any responses without a resume will not be reviewed.
Compensation is commensurate with skills and experience.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.)