Client Experience Receptionist
Customer Experience | San Diego, CA | Full Time
Web Shop Manager is in the business of building and managing websites for small and large companies alike. We offer a unique, casual and fun work environment. Our Client Experience Team works diligently to support our valued clients and their businesses. As a member of our team, you will work with both our internal team members as well as our clients to help them achieve online growth. You will interact with clients daily to help them understand how to manage their website to ensure their online success.
Our ideal team player, enjoys working hard, exhibits professionalism, is dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations, building relationships, has excellent collaboration skills, is able to learn new technologies quickly and uses their time efficiently. Currently, the Client Experience Receptionist is a full-time position.
In this role you will:
- Provide superior service to our clients;
- Answer the phone;
- Create tickets on behalf of clients;
- Call clients to collect payment on accounts;
- Schedule and follow up on meetings for other team members;
- Manage projects that are completed monthly or yearly;
- Sell products to existing clients based on their needs; and
- Be assigned other tasks and projects as the need arises.
To qualify for this role, we would like you to possess:
- The ability to demonstrate superior client service skills;
- The ability to work independently and within a team environment;
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and relationship building skills;
- Proficiency with the use of MS Excel, Word and Google Documents;
- A familiarity with a client service ticketing system; and
- The ability to work full-time, Monday through Friday from 7:30a, to 4:30pm or 8:00am to 5:00pm at our San Diego location
We absolutely love coming into work every day, at Web Shop Manager we work with an amazing team on some really incredible projects (other people think so too since they keep giving us awards). Our core purpose is to help our clients realize their dreams of success online while taking care of all of all the complex technical aspects of their business.
Web Shop Manager offers a competitive compensation and benefits to its permanent employees including commission, PTO, health insurance, 401K, and holiday pay. We are an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer.