Software Test Engineer
Product Development | Chandigarh, India | Full Time
Watermark’s mission is to put better data into the hands of administrators, educators, and learners
everywhere in order to empower them to connect information and gain insights into learning that will drive meaningful improvements. Through its innovative educational intelligence platform, Watermark supports institutions in developing an intentional approach to learning and development based on data they can trust. For more information, visit www.watermarkinsights.com.
Chandigarh IT Park
Knowledge about different Testing types, Experience of working within Scrum teams and good trubleshooting.
Around 3+ Years
As a Software Test Engineer you have to closely work with Developers. Must be passionate about testing, with a desire to extend existing skill in this area. Have a strong interest in learning the domain and product. The Software Test Engineer should be able to collaborate and provide continuous support and guidance to others in team.
- Write functional test scenarios, scripts, and cases that specifically relate to application testing.
- Develop and continually refine test cases that address data validation, requirements verification, regression, functional workflow, and performance based on requirements and additional project documentation.
- Provide the accurate and precise estimates for assigned task duration, along with confidence levels, and foreseeable dependencies.
- Participate in team reviews of software requirements documentation to ensure accuracy, completeness, and mitigate risks
- Execute test suites (scripted and ad hoc) in accordance with the project timeline or delivery date
- Identify report defects using established processes and communication methods.
- Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, intra-departmentally and inter-departmentally to resolve issues that arise during the testing cycle.
- Document, track, and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Demonstrate high proficiency using the organization’s defect management software in order to collect data and conduct research as assigned.
- Assist with all other duties as assigned.
- Problem solver with a keen analytical mind.
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic mathematical and descriptive statistical computations
- Must have demonstrable proficiency in English language
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex systems and dependencies
- Exhibit strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to multi-task according to set priorities
- Should be a good team player
Good to Have
Familiar working in a Agile environment
HOW TO APPLY: -
Send us the following:
A brief note explaining why you want to work with us
When can you join?
Links to your github, stackoverflow, Linkedin and/or other relevant profiles, if applicable
Your CV in either PDF or Word.
Relevant Links: -
· Company website: -https://www.watermarkinsights.com/