Software Developer (Java)
Product Development | Chandigarh, India | Full Time
Watermark’s mission is to put better data into the hands of administrators, educators, and learners
everywhere in order to empower them to connect information and gain insights into learning that will drive meaningful improvements. Through its innovative educational intelligence platform, Watermark supports institutions in developing an intentional approach to learning and development based on data they can trust. For more information, visit www.watermarkinsights.com.
Java/J2EE, MVC, SQL, REST, AngularJS, jQuery
Around 5 Years
As a developer, you would be responsible for working on a variety of developing projects
primarily in Java/J2EE/postgres stack as well as developing new features, bug fixes and providing dev support
to multiple existing products. Additionally, you will be responsible for the Research & Development related to
exploring enhancements in the components used for the application development.
- Java, J2EE, any MVC framework and Angular, jQuery and SQL
- Knowledge of Linux is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of Hibernate, Wildfly is preferred but not required.
B.Tech / MCA
- Design and develop modules/bug fixes/enhancements identified for a release.
- Work on Research & Development for additional components as well as enhancing existing components in the application.
- Work closely with the manager on the deliverables and statuses.
- Grasp the existing functionality and domain and suggest improvements as needed.
- Provide technical expertise as needed for troubleshooting existing functionality.
- Occasionally work with client facing groups and/or clients to provide dev support and resolutions on critical production issues.
- Excellent knowledge and hands on coding experience in Java and SQL.
- Strong problem solving and logical skills
- Clear understanding of building blocks and basic fundamentals of Web application development
- Excellent collaborative and interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team setting
- Ability to grasp the complex problems and prior implemented solutions
HOW TO APPLY: -
Send us the following:
A brief note explaining why you want to work with us
When can you join?
Links to your github, stackoverflow, Linkedin and/or other relevant profiles, if applicable
Your CV in either PDF or Word.
Relevant Links: -
Company website: - https://www.watermarkinsights.com/