Sales Operations Analyst
Sales | Austin, TX | Full Time
Watermark is seeking a Sales Operations Analyst. In this role, the team will look to you to help establish/streamline policies and procedures, support best practices in Quoting, Forecasting and Reporting, and Opportunity Management. As the Sales Operations Analyst, your responsibilities would include direct support of the Sales team, data analysis, reporting, planning, and process optimization. Ideal candidates will have Business Analyst and Salesforce experience, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and fun environment.
- Act as sales-facing subject matter expert on process, policy, and pricing-related matters
- Ensure opportunities are properly created and tracked in Salesforce
- Partner cross-functionally and serve as key liaison and escalation point for sales, account management, finance, and legal on all deal-related topics
- Perform detailed analysis of sales process and facilitate easier functional usage of internal SFDC environment
- Become a power user of our key go-to-market systems (SFDC, DocuSign, Malbek CLM, etc.)
- Surface insights to inform go-to-market sales and product strategy through gathering/synthesizing relevant, often ambiguous data, conducting analysis, and developing final recommendations.
- Manage overall data quality/hygiene and ongoing processes to drive CRM data integrity improvement working with Business Systems and Strategy teams
- Partner closely with go-to-market teams (Product/Sales), People Ops, and Sales leadership to launch and drive strategic initiatives.
- Recommend, assist in implementation of, and maintain business solutions within CRM and/or CLM to improve performance, efficiency, data integrity and processes.
- Salesforce.com experience, experience with Lightning and CPQ is a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Additional Considerations:
- Experience with Quote to Cash Process in a SaaS environment
- Distinctive problem solving and analytical capabilities, impeccable business judgment
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Agile, self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively.
- Excel skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
Watermark’s mission is to put better data into the hands of administrators, faculty, and students everywhere to empower them to connect information and gain insights into learning that will drive meaningful improvements. Through its innovative educational intelligence system, Watermark supports over 1,600 institutions around the world in developing an intentional approach to learning so that they can leverage data for a more holistic view of learning, faculty and staff impact, and institutional quality.
For more information on Watermark, visit www.watermarkinsights.com.
Watermark is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against an individual based on the individual's race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic or activity.