Marketing Manager, Demand Generation
Marketing | New York, NY | Full Time
Our marketing team is growing to support the accelerated growth of our company and fast-growing sales team, and we are looking for a Manager, Demand Generation to join our team and take our lead generation strategy to the next level. This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly collaborative marketing team and lead key marketing efforts that are essential to our continued growth and success.
The Manager, Demand Generation will report to the Director of Marketing and will be responsible for leading our demand generation strategy, managing integrated campaigns and leveraging marketing automation software to drive inbound lead generation. The ideal candidate will be an experienced inbound marketer with deep knowledge of marketing automation software and best practices. He or she will be a strategic and creative thinker with a passion for driving growth and working across channels to build impactful marketing campaigns.
- Lead and execute lead generation plan and process with clear metrics per stage in funnel to support sales revenue targets.
- Develop and execute integrated sales and marketing campaigns to support new opportunity creation and stimulate cross-selling action.
- Optimize lead lifecycle management processes, including lead stages and lead-handoff process, to ensure prospects are continually moving through the funnel and being handed off to sales at the right time and w/the right information and expectations.
- Develop and refine lead nurturing campaigns to ensure we are engaging leads in an ongoing conversation and nurturing them throughout the sales cycle.
- Develop dashboards to regularly track campaign success and pipeline health; collaborate with Digital Strategy manager and other team members to proactively identify new opportunities and address gaps in coverage.
- Optimize use of Marketo to ensure we have a robust and foundational marketing database to drive targeted campaigns, report on effectiveness, and support sales efforts.
- Cleanse, append, and clearly segment marketing database to support targeted marketing campaigns and sales outreach.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing, preferably SaaS or other technology
- BS/BA in Marketing, Business Administration or related field, or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- High level of proficiency working with marketing automation platforms (specifically Marketo)
- Experience developing inbound demand generation strategies and meeting ambitious lead generation and revenue targets
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously and provide concurrent reporting
- “Tech geek” who likes to dig into software, analyze issues, and problem solve
- Proficient with HTML
- Excellent project management, verbal and written communication, interpersonal and networking skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change in an evolving industry
- Thrives in an open, collaborative environment
- Competitive salary
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Commuter benefits
- Health club discounts
- Fantastic office location and fun, collaborative work environment