Front End Software Engineer
Technology Operations | New York, NY | Full Time
As a Front End Software Engineer on the Core Components team, you’ll be involved in all aspects of client side development. You will work closely with UX and work to develop a pattern library to work across our various applications within the platform. You will keep up to date on all emerging technological trends on the frontend and apply them in reusable ways. This individual should have an eye for detail in regards to CSS as well.
- Ability to juggle asynchronous tasks using XHR, Promises, async/await
- Strong analytical mind
- Strong Team player, good communicator and collaborator
- Cross Browser / Device debugging ability
Good to Have:
- Knowledge of Webpack / Gulp / Grunt or similar build tools.
- Experience with Redux, MobX, Relay, or equivalent
- Desire to “Use The Platform” and work with WebComponents
- Knowledge of modern performance and accessibility patterns (AMP, RWD, Service Workers, etc)
- Experience or strong desire to work in Elm
- Competitive salary
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Commuter benefits
- Health club discounts
- Fantastic office location and fun, collaborative work environment
Watermark’s mission is to put better data into the hands of administrators, faculty, and students everywhere to empower them to connect information and gain insights into learning that will drive meaningful improvements. Through its innovative educational intelligence system, Watermark supports over 1,600 institutions around the world in developing an intentional approach to learning so that they can leverage data for a more holistic view of learning, faculty and staff impact, and institutional quality.
For more information on Watermark, visit www.watermarkinsights.com.
Watermark is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against an individual based on the individual's race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic or activity.