Client Support Specialist
Client Support | New York, NY or Austin, TX | Full Time
Watermark has a fantastic career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Client Support Specialist to join our talented team. This role exists within a fast-growing, dynamic environment. The Client Support Specialist position is based in the New York City OR Austin, TX area and is a full-time entry-level position. We offer a fun and collaborative work environment, a competitive benefits package, and the opportunity for growth. As a member of our team, you will provide exceptional customer support via phone and email. We are looking for someone who is curious, clever, and interested in solving problems. Our client base includes college students, administrators, faculty, and bookstore personnel. You must be comfortable speaking with a wide variety of people, and interacting with your colleagues on a regular basis. If you are a service champion who looks to improve and deliver great service to our clients, we want to hear from you!
Hours: 10-7 or 11-8 (TBD)
**Please include a cover letter and resume.**
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
- Deliver outstanding telephone and email software support to Watermark clients
- Create and maintain accurate records of client interactions
- Work independently on client requests as needed
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of support documentation
- Collaborate on projects and initiatives
- At least two years’ customer service and/or phone support experience
- Experience with performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- 2+ years’ experience of demonstrated performance in a goal-driven customer focused environment
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Four-year college degree
- Articulate communication (written and verbal) skills
- Active problem solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Comfort and confidence when interacting with clients/customers
- Strong PC skills, including experience with Microsoft Office, and familiarity with Mac and Safari
- Experience troubleshooting basic to advanced computer issues
- Experience working in K-12 or higher education preferred
- Must love talking to people on the phone
- Sense of humor!
Watermark’s mission is to put better data into the hands of administrators, educators, and learners
everywhere in order to empower them to connect information and gain insights into learning that will drive meaningful improvements. Through its innovative educational intelligence platform, Watermark supports institutions in developing an intentional approach to learning and development based on data they can trust. For more information, visit www.watermarkinsights.com.