Client Support Specialist
Client Support | Austin, TX | Full Time
Do you like helping people?
Do you enjoy challenging yourself and learning new skills?
Do you like working with others to solve problems?
Are you tech savvy?
If you answered yes to these questions, then this position may be for you!
Watermark has a fantastic career opportunity for an articulate, skilled Client Support Specialist to join our talented team. This role exists within a fast-growing, dynamic environment (currently remote). The Client Support Specialist position is located in Austin, TX and is full-time. We offer a fun and collaborative work environment, a competitive benefits package, and the opportunity for long term career growth.
As a member of the Client Support Team, you will provide exceptional customer support via phone, email, and chat. We are looking for someone who is curious, clever, and interested in helping to solve the problems our clients may face when utilizing our products. Our client base includes college students, university administrators, faculty, and bookstore personnel. You must be comfortable speaking with a wide variety of people from different nationalities, backgrounds, and education levels. This role requires strong communication skills and requires interacting with your colleagues who are based in the US and abroad on a constant basis. If you are a service champion who looks to improve and deliver great service, we want to hear from you!
● Deliver outstanding telephone, email, and chat support to Watermark clients
● Troubleshoot technical questions and issues
● Create and maintain accurate records of client interactions using Salesforce
● Work independently on client requests and internal projects as needed
● Participate in the creation and maintenance of support documentation
● Collaborate on projects and initiatives
● Develop expert level knowledge of Watermark products
● Meet all department level KPIs
● 2+ years’ experience of demonstrated performance in a goal-driven customer focused environment
● Experience supporting customers through phone, email, and chat channels
● Ability to perform extensive online research to resolve complex customer inquiries
● Be process-driven and possess the ability to make suggestions about departmental improvements
● Motivation to proactively seek out work and projects
● Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
● Four-year college degree
● Articulate communication (written and verbal) skills
● Active problem solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
● Comfort and confidence when interacting with clients/customers
● Strong PC skills, including experience with Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and comfortable with Mac (Apple products)
● Experience troubleshooting basic to advanced computer issues
● Experience working in K-12 or higher education preferred
● Enjoyment of talking to people on the phone a plus
● Bilingual Spanish a plus
● Sense of humor!
Client Support Specialist, Austin, TX (currently remote)
Shift: Monday-Thursday 11-8pm CT and Fridays 9pm-6pm CT
Reporting to: Client Support Manager
*Please include a cover letter and resume.*
Watermark’s mission is to put better data into the hands of administrators, faculty, and students everywhere in order to empower them to connect information and gain insights into learning that will drive meaningful improvements. Through its innovative educational intelligence platform, Watermark supports institutions in developing an intentional approach to learning based on data they can trust. Visit www.watermarkinsights.com to learn more.