Client Support Associate ( TX)
Client Support | Austin, TX | Full Time
Do you love talking on the phone?
Do you like helping people?
Do you enjoy challenging yourself and learning new skills?
Are you tech savvy?
Then this position may be for you!
Watermark has a fantastic career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Client Support Specialist to join our talented team. This role exists within a fast-growing, dynamic environment. The Client Support Specialist position is located in Austin, TX and is a full-time entry-level position. We offer a fun and collaborative work environment, a competitive benefits package, and the opportunity for long term career growth. As a member of the Client Support Team, you will provide exceptional customer support via phone and email. We are looking for someone who is curious, clever, and interested in solving difficult problems. Our client base includes college students, university administrators, faculty, and bookstore personnel. You must be comfortable speaking with a wide variety of people and interacting with your colleagues on a regular basis. If you are a service champion who looks to improve and deliver great service to our clients, we want to hear from you! To show you've read the job description, tell us about your favorite weekend activity in your cover letter.
Shift: Monday through Thursday 11pm-8pm, Sunday 4pm-9pm. Off days will be Friday and Saturday
***Please include a cover letter and resume.***
***Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.***
- Deliver outstanding telephone and email software support to Watermark clients
- Troubleshoot technical questions and issues
- Create and maintain accurate records of client interactions
- Work independently on client requests and internal projects as needed
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of support documentation
- Collaborate on projects and initiatives
- 2+ years’ experience of demonstrated performance in a goal-driven customer focused environment
- Experience supporting customers through phone and email channels
- Ability to perform extensive online research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Motivated to proactively seek out work and projects
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Four-year college degree
- Articulate communication (written and verbal) skills
- Active problem solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Comfort and confidence when interacting with clients/customers
- Strong PC skills, including experience with Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and familiarity with Mac and Safari
- Experience troubleshooting basic to advanced computer issues
- Experience working in K-12 or higher education preferred
- Must love talking to people on the phone
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus!
- Sense of humor!
Watermark’s mission is to put better data into the hands of administrators, faculty, and students everywhere to empower them to connect information and gain insights into learning that will drive meaningful improvements. Through its innovative educational intelligence system, Watermark supports over 1,600 institutions around the world in developing an intentional approach to learning so that they can leverage data for a more holistic view of learning, faculty and staff impact, and institutional quality.
For more information on Watermark, visit www.watermarkinsights.com.
Watermark is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against an individual based on the individual's race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic or activity.