Client Success Manager ( WI or TX location)
Sales | Austin, TX | Full Time
As a Client Success Manager, you will collaborate with clients to ensure they fully adopt and leverage our suite of solutions. This entails cultivating a trusted advisor relationship in order to drive multiple departments, colleges and varying levels of campus leadership toward achievement of their goals.
You will then leverage the relationships you’ve built to drive client development efforts that grow business, and drive advocacy amongst our community of users. Essentially, your success is rooted in cultivating successful clients that pivot into raving fans of Watermark.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing renewal and invoicing processes for your portfolio
- Partnering with Sales to drive cross and upsell opportunities
- Building relationships with key client stakeholders to generate adoption, ensure renewals, and create growth and advocacy opportunities
- Ensuring clients achieve their goals and objectives
- Orchestrating the involvement of various internal teams to ensure client needs are met
- Escalating client risks to internal teams and/or leadership as necessary
- Documenting client information, activities, and interactions within Salesforce
Experience & Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- Ability to flourish in a multi-tasking environment, comfortably re-adjusting priorities as needed
- Ability to work both independently and in collaborative and/or team settings, taking ownership of assigned tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to communicate efficiently with individuals at all levels
- Ability to absorb knowledge quickly, work well under pressure, and thrive in an environment that is constantly changing
- Preference for those with experience in Sales or Account Management
- Preference for those who possess knowledge of higher education processes and culture
- Experience presenting to audiences of all sizes, both in-person and virtually
- Willing and able to travel periodically (3-4 trips, annually)
- 1-2 years prior experience managing a portfolio of clients
- A high level of competence in communication, critical thinking, reasoning, as well as computer skills
- Competitive salary
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Health club discounts via medical provider
- Fantastic office location and fun, collaborative work environment
Watermark’s mission is to put better data into the hands of administrators, faculty, and students everywhere to empower them to connect information and gain insights into learning that will drive meaningful improvements. Through its innovative educational intelligence system, Watermark supports over 1,600 institutions around the world in developing an intentional approach to learning so that they can leverage data for a more holistic view of learning, faculty and staff impact, and institutional quality.
For more information on Watermark, visit www.watermarkinsights.com.
Watermark is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against an individual based on the individual's race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic or activity.