Client Success Manager
Sales | Austin, TX | Full Time
As a Client Success Manager, you will collaborate with clients to ensure they fully adopt and leverage our suite of solutions. This entails cultivating a trusted advisor relationship in order to drive multiple departments, colleges and varying levels of campus leadership toward achievement of their goals.
You will then leverage the relationships you’ve built to drive client development efforts that grow business, and drive advocacy amongst our community of users. Essentially, your success is rooted in cultivating successful clients that pivot into raving fans of Watermark.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborating with recent sign ons and prospective clients to craft success plans
- Ensuring clients achieve their goals and objectives
- Orchestrating the involvement of various colleagues including Support, Project Consultants, and Developers in order to meet the client’s goals and objectives
- Building trusted relationships with key client stakeholders to generate adoption, ensure renewals, and create growth and advocacy opportunities
- Driving expansion opportunities for our Sales organization, and collaborating with internal teams
- Conducting account reviews with key project team members
- Identifying risks that manifest within your clients and developing resolution strategies
- Escalating client risks to internal teams and/or leadership as necessary
- Demonstrating thought leadership through the delivery of client-focused content
- Encouraging client collaboration in speaking engagements with or on behalf of Watermark, along with the development of best practice materials aimed at making our community of users more vibrant and successful
- Documenting client information, activities, and interactions within Salesforce
Experience & Education Requirements
- Ability to drive multiple stakeholders to a common goal
- Ability to work both independently and in collaborative and/or team settings, taking ownership of assigned tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to communicate efficiently with individuals at all levels
- Ability to absorb knowledge quickly, work well under pressure, and thrive in an environment that is constantly changing
- Preference for those with experience in positions requiring influence
- Preference for those who possess knowledge of higher education processes and culture
- Experience presenting to audiences of all sizes, both in-person and virtually
- Ability to flourish in a multi-tasking environment, comfortably re-adjusting priorities as needed
- Proven experience in using analytics to improve processes
- Willing and able to travel periodically (5-10 trips annually)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 to 5 years prior experience managing a portfolio of clients, working directly with senior leaders
- A high level of competence in communication, critical thinking and reasoning, as well as computer skills
- Competitive salary
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Health club discounts
- Fantastic office location and fun, collaborative work environment
Watermark’s mission is to put better data into the hands of administrators, faculty, and students everywhere to empower them to connect information and gain insights into learning that will drive meaningful improvements. Through its innovative educational intelligence system, Watermark supports over 1,600 institutions around the world in developing an intentional approach to learning so that they can leverage data for a more holistic view of learning, faculty and staff impact, and institutional quality.
For more information on Watermark, visit www.watermarkinsights.com.
Watermark is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against an individual based on the individual's race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic or activity.