Business Applications – Marketing Ops
Sales | Austin, TX | Full Time
As a Marketing Operations Analyst, you will be a member of the business operations team reporting into and directed by the Business Applications Director. You will be an integral part of the team supporting cross-functional business operations including providing analysis, interpretation of data, identify opportunities for improvement and works cross-functionally to develop business solutions. This role will primarily focus on development of Marketing systems to create a unified infrastructure that enables the Watermark’s marketing and sales organization. The ideal candidate will have a balance of business insight and technical skillset to participate in the design and implementation of effective and scalable marketing processes and systems improvements.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Create, deploy, monitor and report on automated marketing programs using Marketo
- Build, maintain and provide best practices for marketing automation and demand generation in campaign management, lead routing, processes and data integrity
- Manage and evolve the marketing tech stack and integrations
- Work with Demand Generation team to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Maintain lead lifecycle, routing and scoring from Marketo and translate to actions within Salesforce.
- Maintain marketing related Salesforce objects and automations including Process builders, flows and workflow rules for Campaigns, Campaign Members, Leads and Contacts.
- Create, maintain and validate reporting within Marketo, Salesforce and DOMO.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of experience and education.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Marketo Certified
- Knowledge and experience with business applications including Salesforce, Ringlead Zoominfo, Bizible DOMO
Watermark’s mission is to put better data into the hands of administrators, faculty, and students everywhere to empower them to connect information and gain insights into learning that will drive meaningful improvements. Through its innovative educational intelligence system, Watermark supports over 1,600 institutions around the world in developing an intentional approach to learning so that they can leverage data for a more holistic view of learning, faculty and staff impact, and institutional quality.
For more information on Watermark, visit www.watermarkinsights.com.
Watermark is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against an individual based on the individual's race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic or activity.