Operations | Columbia, MD | Full Time
ARE YOU A GO-GETTER LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT CAREER? We’re looking for someone who is a true team player and thrives on systems and routine. They enjoy working with checklists and are very task oriented.
The transaction coordinator is focused on scheduling and tracking everything as it pertains to a real estate transaction. From working with vendors and clients to managing documents and data, this person is accountable for getting the transaction to settlement.
- As team member on The Waldner Winters Team, we will provide you with the systems and models to excel in your role.
- Key skills: Excellent communication skills, strong computer skills, and excellent organizational and time management skills.
- We provide training, coaching and an abundance of resources to help you achieve your professional and personal goals.
- Mandatory requirements: Team oriented, learning based, and a desire to help others.
- Real estate experience not required
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? If you want to be part of one of the top real estate teams in Maryland, working in a high energy environment with high income potential, take a few minutes to start the application process here: http://www.waldnerwintersteam.com/info/careers