Visual / Marketing Designer
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Vungle is a cutting edge in-mobile video advertising network. Globally we provide advertisers and publishers a way to solve the greatest challenge in mobile; monetizing their applications. We have been growing rapidly since our product was released in June 2012, gaining traction with brands, agencies and app developers alike. Vungle is backed by the best investors in Silicon Valley such as Google Ventures, AOL Ventures & 500 Startups, etc.
Vungle is aiming to power the in-application mobile video advertising ecosystem by helping developers win valuable new users, brands to deliver impactful advertising messages, and publishers to earn sustained increased revenue across their content.
Marketing at Vungle:
Vungle is focused on building a world class brand and marketing team. This is Vungle’s group of storytellers. This team is responsible for content across the social and distributed networks that spread our story. We want to harness the explosively creative nature of the marketing team to help the world understand what makes Vungle unique, fun and engaging.
- Help develop brand guidelines for use as we scale
- Work with our VP of Marketing and other stakeholders to redesign our website
- Design banner ads, infographics, sell sheets, landing pages, presentations and other marketing collateral that are visually-stunning and on-brand
- Own and manage our design asset library
- Collaborate with VP of Marketing and community manager on campaign ideas
- A clean, eye-catching design aesthetic -- you should know when to adhere to the rules, and when they can be broken
- A positive, flexible work style and experience working in collaborative teams
- A meticulous attention to detail
- Fluency with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop
- Comfort with wearing many hats
- Solid knowledge of CSS, HTML and jquery
- Affinity for or tolerance of British people
- We have a fun, entrepreneurial culture and strive to provide awesome benefits that reflect our premier status accordingly.
- Bring your dog(s) to work
- Laugh and have fun with a company full of cool people making crazy things happen
- Ability to play games and sports from ping pong to league dodgeball
- Invent and print anything you can imagine on our 3D printer
- Expenses paid such as gym, transportation, phone, etc.
- Matching 401K
- Great Health care, Vision, and Dental plans
- Work for a startup that is actually making money and building the next generation advertising platform!
- Did we mention that we’re backed by Google Ventures, AOL Ventures, and 500 Startups?