Technology | New York, NY | Full Time
Professional social networks have become are no longer authentic. Tools enabling business development and professional networking have removed much of the authenticity and personal relationship building. How many of your LinkedIn connections have you met in person?
Our product is a sponsored and intimate gathering like minded professionals. It will be the best networking event of their year for the attendees. We automate bringing the attendees and partners together to measure the value of those relationships.
We are well funded, and are growing. We are a small team who care about the relationships we make. Our creative director will focus on build best in class products that will drive the future of the business. We are building a community, and we hope you will work with us on achieving our vision.
We are looking for a motivated, and driven engineer to join our small NYC-based engineering team. The third engineer will have a huge impact on the direction of both the engineering team, and the company as a whole.
- Work directly with the application throughout the entire stack (Ruby, Rails & React)
- Develop, and iterate quickly based on user & team feedback
- Participate in code reviews (we use GitHub), and provide quality feedback to help us all grow
- Wants to write clean, scalable, and reliable software
- Has at least two years of software engineering experience
- Can communicate across technical and non-technical teams