Integrify Desk Support Coordinator
Evaluation and Research | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Helping Our Most Vulnerable Change Their Life Stories
Volunteers of America is a non-profit human services organization committed to serving people in need, strengthening families, and building communities. VOALA provides a variety of social services to Los Angeles area communities such as Head Start programs, Upward Bound college prep programs, veterans’ services, homeless shelters, low-income housing program as well as drug and alcohol rehabilitation. Learn more at www.voala.org.
Serving those who serve others. The Evaluation Department assesses the effectiveness of our programs through consultative approaches coupled with extensive data analysis. Based on results, the Evaluation staff works with the program to identify and implement strategies and processes for continuous improvements.
JOB SUMMARY AND PURPOSE
The Evaluation Department supports both Corporate headquarters and remote program locations. The Integrify Desk Support Coordinator provides phone support (mostly technical, but also operational) for department customers, and receives and monitors Integrify service requests, receiving incoming calls, e-mails and hard copy service requests. Provides general office support for the Evaluation Department as needed. Establishes and maintains cooperative and harmonious working relationships with corporate and program staff.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responds to Integrify Service Requests via telephone, e-mails, and service tickets.
- Provides Integrify Help Desk replies to questions / Service Requests accordingly, able to direct technical and operational inquiries to appropriate Business Research Analysts for resolution
- Provide administrative services including the inputting of data into Integrify system including creating accounts, changing passwords and adjusting workflows as needed.
- Communicate via emails, phone, and meeting; to assist users and relay project statuses
- Prepare needed documents for Integrify projects
- Maintains Integrify files and other related documents
- Coordinates with the departments on staffing updates and program changes
- Orders office supplies when requested, type, create, and mail correspondence.
- Filing and assisting other Evaluation Department staff when required
- Maintains informational and/or operational documents.
- Must be able to pass a fingerprint clearance, background check, including criminal history, personal references, employment and education verifications
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 years of office and/or clerical experience; coursework or a formal degree or certification in Business Administration or related discipline can be combined with relevant experience to meet the time requirement.
- Working knowledge of correct English grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Familiarity with Database Help Desk operations
- Proficient Computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook. Familiar with Database operation/entry
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to accurately and effectively compose correspondence and reports.
- Good customer service skills- working between users, management, IT personnel and external providers (Vendors, ISP’s and other providers).
- Must be organized and reliable- in order to keep service/repair request database up to date, project records and documentation current.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state, and local standards, with or without reasonable accommodation, including meeting qualitative and quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state, and local standards.
- Prompt, team player, and regular attendance.
- Understands and follows oral and written directions as directed.
- Working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, or related field.
- Prior help desk experience preferable
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (written and verbal).
VOALA BENEFITS SUMMARY:
- Choice of 3 medical insurance plans
- Choice of 2 dental insurance plans (one plan for employee only; has no premium)
- Vision insurance plan
- Voluntary Supplemental Coverage
- Accidental Injury Coverage
- Hospital Care Coverage
- Critical Illness Coverage
- Pet Insurance
- Paid vacation time
- Paid sick time
- 10 company paid holidays
- Company funded 401a retirement pension plan
- Optional employee contribution to 403b retirement savings plan
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Programs to maintain your health and well-being
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) – (No cost to employee and 100% confidential)
- Company funded Short-term Disability Insurance (STDI) Insurance
- Company funded Long-term Disability Insurance (LTD)
Volunteers of America is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law
This employer participates in E-Verify as required by the federal government and will provide the federal government with your Form 1-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (OHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment.