Data Coordinator - STEP II Outpatient Drug and Alcohol Program
Adult Services | Los Angeles, CA | Temporary
Volunteers of America of Greater Los Angeles is a large, national not-for-profit organization founded in 1896. We provide a variety of social services to Los Angeles area communities such as Head Start programs, Upward Bound college prep programs, veterans’ services, homeless shelters, low-income housing program as well as drug and alcohol rehabilitation. Learn more at www.voala.org.
The Data Coordinator:
- Conducts 6 month client follow-ups and discharge surveys
- Assures consistency of data input from all programs
- Aligns program practices to funder expectations
- Assists program manager with preparation of reports
- Assists with general office duties as needed and assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years of experience with database management; HMIS experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Individual must be methodical, detailed and conscientious
- Proven familiarity with homelessness and related issues a plus
- Able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.