Video Marketing Specialist
Business Development | Kitchener, Ontario, Canada | Full Time
The Voltera V-One is a desktop circuit board printer that allows electronics developers to cut their prototyping time from months to minutes!
Back in 2013 we began our mission to modernize manufacturing… to show people that the tools we use can be innovative, accessible, and elegant. To do that, not only do we obsess over the material science aspect of additive manufacturing, but we place a relentless focus on the user experience (I dare you to find lab software that looks better than ours).
Our team is headquartered in Kitchener but we have V-Ones in 65 countries around the world. We're not done yet though... we're going bigger and that’s where you come in!
About the job:
We’re looking for a video marketing specialist to join our team. We’ve got a beautiful product, a rich library of content, and a huge opportunity to grow our video marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will be an expert with a strong portfolio of past work. You will work with the marketing team to define and execute on our content marketing strategy, and will be a major contributor. You’ll not only be an expert at creating video, you’ll be an expert at educating the entire company on how to use video more effectively.
Working with Director of Sales & Marketing to define our video marketing strategy and broader content marketing strategy. Collaboratively working with our teams to create internal and support videos.
You will be responsible for :
- Producing top-notch video content to demonstrate the features and benefits of our product lineup
- Manage the end-to-end creative process for video marketing from scripting and storyboard to distributing the content
- Developing and following through on creative process that keeps stakeholders informed and involved (as appropriate)
- 2+ years in a video marketing/videographer role
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition)
- Experience shooting video and photos with DSLR cameras
- An expert in video production and strong video/photo editing skills
- Process driven and able to manage multiple projects at the same time
What sets you apart:
- You’ve run your own YouTube channel
- You’ve got a killer portfolio
- You’ve got a startup mentality and growth is your mantra
- You’re a continuous and self-directed learner
- You’re a natural storyteller