Sr. Mobile Designer (Los Angeles)
Design/User Experience | Los Angeles, CA
Are you excited by packing a world-class experience into 3.5 inches? Or 9.7 inches? If you think you can fit all the awesomeness of Vimeo into the palm of your hand, come join us as our Senior Mobile Designer.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Design a highly user-friendly interface for Vimeo’s mobile apps and connected devices (iOS, Android, Windows, Xbox, Apple TV, Roku, etc)
- Incorporate the Vimeo aesthetic in all designs
- Work intimately with the mobile development team to execute the best video-viewing and video-uploading experience in the mobile space
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
- 2+ years’ experience designing cool mobile apps. Really cool mobile apps
- Intimately familiar with the mobile platforms
- Strong UI design skills and keen attention to detail
- A killer online portfolio
- Experience with mobile video a +
- Ability to work full-time from our NY or LA office
A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Vimeo is the high-quality video platform for creative people around the world. Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun and easy way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about. Today, Vimeo reaches a monthly audience of over 90 million creators and viewers — and we’re growing bigger every day. Vimeo is made with love by a highly ambitious, ridiculously innovative, and certifiably hilarious team based in New York City, and we’d love for you to be a part of it.