Finance/Accounting | New York, NY
Vimeo is seeking a Manager, Accounting to join our fun loving team. This role will lead the month-end close process for Vimeo’s multiple revenue streams as well as serve as financial reporting and tax liaison with IAC, our parent company.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Assist with various accounting and finance functions including month end close, budget and forecast-related deliverables
- General daily and monthly accounting functions, including preparing and posting journal entries
- Assist in preparing monthly balance sheet, p/l and cash flow statements, including validation of results
- Manage inter-company reconciliations
- Assist in preparing Quarterly reporting packages
- Perform Hyperion upload of financial results from Oracle
- Special projects and ad hoc analysis
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
- 3+ years of relevant accounting experience, CPA or candidate for CPA preferred
- Bachelor's degree
- Fundamental understanding of generally accepted accounting principles, operational accounting processes and financial reporting
- Multi-task, effectively determine priorities and meet deadline
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment as well as independently
- Experience working with Oracle / Essbase / Hyperion system preferred
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Vimeo is the high quality video platform for creative people around the world. The Vimeo team is committed to delivering an inspiring video experience to over 90 million monthly creators and viewers—and we’re growing bigger every day. Vimeo is made with love by a highly ambitious, ridiculously innovative, and certifiably hilarious team based in New York City, and we’d love for you to be a part of it.
To find out more about working at Vimeo visit us here.