College Recruiting/Internships | New York, NY
Interns at Vimeo are brought in on a case-by-case basis. It is best for you to submit your resume and cover letter here and we will contact you if we think you're a good fit. Or just buy us gifts. Just kidding... just kidding?
DEPARTMENTS WITHIN VIMEO:
- Business Development
- Project Management
- Content + Community
INTERNING AT VIMEO YOU WILL EXPERIENCE THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Work for the coolest company ever. Forever Ever.
- A Vimeo STAFF Account for the duration of the internship. One Word: Clout.
- A first hand look into the way Vimeo functions (and the fixes that go into making it continue to do so)
- Monthly Team Meetings with free stuff-your-face food and talks from different departments within Vimeo.
- A chance to sit in on other IAC business workshops (depending on availability).
- Free Snacks ALL DAY LONG
- A laid back environment that expects you to work with passion and play with passion.
- Free Career Advice (you can determine if it's good or not).
Please specify which department you are interested in interning with in your cover letter.
A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Vimeo is the high-quality video platform for creative people around the world. Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun and easy way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about. Today, Vimeo reaches a monthly audience of over 90 million creators and viewers — and we’re growing bigger every day. Vimeo is made with love by a highly ambitious, ridiculously innovative, and certifiably hilarious team based in New York City, and we’d love for you to be a part of it.