Content + Community Associate (Night Shift)-New York
Customer Support/Customer Care | New York, NY
Vimeo has an amazing team of people that provides prompt and friendly Email Support to Vimeo members during East Coast business hours. Now we're in search of some talented NYC night owls to attend to members around the world, from Australia to Zanzibar, who need assistance after our sun sets.
If you're nocturnal by nature — willing to work variable shifts between the hours of 8PM and 8AM EST — and an exceptional written communicator, we would love to talk to you.
What You’ll Do:
· Respond to user support inquiries via email, hitting guaranteed response time targets
· Attend to daily site maintenance and content moderation duties
· Gather information on bugs and other issues reported by users
· Directly engage community members to keep them happy and encourage their creativity
· Help test new features and let us know how we can make Vimeo better
Skills & Knowledge You Should Possess:
· Amazing English communication skills — the ability to convey empathy, happiness, humor, contrition, urgency, and other things using just the 26 letters of the alphabet, and some punctuation.
· Intimate familiarity with the Vimeo platform + community. If you're already a Vimeo user, BONUS POINTS 4 U.
· Exceptional web- and tech-savviness. Like you can name three web browsers off the top of your head and you've helped your parents understand how their computer works. Without getting too frustrated.
· Patience and a willingness to teach people
· Undying passion for film + video
· Experience in customer service, social media, and/or online community support
· Extreme dependability. Don't ever text us in the morning and say, "Sry, fell asleep."
· Night owl disposition and excited by the idea of making people happy
Pay & Benefits :
This is a full-time, work-from-home position with benefits. Content + Community Associates are paid hourly, with overtime for any hours beyond 40 per week. Pay varies based on experience.
To apply, please include these things:
Send us your dope resume, a non-generic cover letter, and, if you really wanna impress us, a link to your Vimeo profile. In your cover letter, tell us why you're pumped about Vimeo, why you're interested in pursuing a nocturnal gig, and what hours you're available to work.
A Little About Us:
Vimeo is the high-quality video platform for creative people around the world. Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun and easy way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about. Today, Vimeo reaches a monthly audience of over 90 million creators and viewers — and we’re growing bigger every day. Vimeo is made with love by a highly ambitious, ridiculously innovative, and certifiably hilarious team based in New York City, and we’d love for you to be a part of it.
To find out more about working at vimeo visit us here