Human Resources | Singapore, Singapore | Part Time, Contract, and Temporary
Viki, a Rakuten Company (Japan Stock Exchange: 4755), is a global TV site with more than 32 million viewers a month watching the world’s primetime TV and movies, subtitled in 200 languages by a community of fans. With billions of videos viewed and more than 800 million words translated, Viki brings global entertainment to fans everywhere.
Viki is seeking a part-time Sourcer who can work in a fast-paced, professional environment. You are creative and driven. Using LinkedIn and other sourcing technologies, you will be responsible for assisting our Recruiter and Hiring Managers, identifying candidates and generating a pipeline. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Source passive candidates via networking, direct sourcing and outreach
- Use competitive intelligence and industry knowledge to research and identify new recruiting channels
- Prescreen and qualify candidates
- Maintain recruitment database
- Schedule interviews
- Familiarity of Applicant Tracking Systems, LinkedIn and other sourcing technologies
- Experience writing Boolean queries with a demonstrable ability to screen out unwanted results
- Ability to work with international teams and departments across time zones, particularly in Asia
- Prior experience working as a Recruiting Coordinator or Sourcer is preferred
- Experience with data scraping tools is a plus
- Willingness to learn and juggle multiple open requisitions
This is a unique and excellent opportunity to join a very small team and make a difference as we 100x growth. We’re small but diverse, with more than 25 nationalities and 40 languages represented among our 70+ employees. Come break down barriers that stand between great entertainment and fans everywhere.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Viki are considered property of Viki and are not subject to payment of agency fees.