Sales | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Viki, a Rakuten Company (Japan Stock Exchange: 4755), is a global TV site with more than 32 million viewers a month watching the world’s primetime TV and movies, subtitled in 200 languages by a community of fans. With billions of videos viewed and more than 600 million words translated, Viki brings global entertainment to fans everywhere.
Reporting to the VP of Sales, the Sales Planner is responsible for generating, analyzing and communicating sales proposals to the sales organization for presentation to advertising agencies and/or clients. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Provide pre-sales support to sales team through guidance on campaign strategy, volume estimates, bid suggestions and deck creation
- Assist with general comScore inquiries
- Execute and complete proposals
- Review and build media plans and ensure accuracy of placement details
- Assist in filling out advertising spec templates and answering questions about inventory and specs as needed
- Develop and maintain process for US-based Sales team to streamline collateral building, and ensure all internal resources are documented
- Special projects as required
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
- Agency experience is a plus
- 2+ years of online advertising experience in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment is a plus
- Passion for customer support and online media
- Highly detail oriented; effective problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate independently with minimal supervision
- A mature, self-motivated person with a positive, professional attitude
- High capacity to operate effectively in turbulent startup environment
This is a unique and excellent opportunity to join a very small team and make a difference as we 100x growth. We’re small but diverse, with more than 25 nationalities and 40 languages represented among our 70+ employees. Come break down barriers that stand between great entertainment and fans everywhere.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Viki are considered property of Viki and are not subject to payment of agency fees.