Revenue and Royalties Manager
Accounting/Finance | Singapore, Singapore | Full Time
Revenue and Royalties Manager at Viki in Singapore
Viki, often referred to as ‘the global Hulu,’ is a global video streaming site with TV shows, movies and more, subtitled into more than 160 languages by a community of avid fans. With over two billion videos viewed and more than 450 million words translated, Viki brings global entertainment to nearly 30 million users worldwide.
Viki is seeking a Revenue and Royalties Manager who can work in a fast-paced, professional environment. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Product and revenue performance analysis
- Working closely with legal and sales operations in the contract review process
- Providing management reports including revenue analysis and metrics
- Revenue reconciliation
- Working knowledge of video and audio monetization
- 3-4 years industry experience in the digital music space
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a project deadline environment
- Comfortable working in databases and through lines of data
- Strong communication skills – oral and written
- Accountable and responsive
- Organized and thorough
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very small team and make a difference as we 100x our current size. We’re small but diverse, with more than 20 countries and 30 languages represented among our 60 employees. Come break down barriers that stand between great entertainment and its fans, no matter where they are.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Viki are considered property of Viki and are not subject to payment of agency fees.