Engineering | Singapore, Singapore | Full Time
QA Engineer at Viki in Singapore
Viki, a Rakuten Company (Japan Stock Exchange: 4755), is a global TV site with more than 32 million viewers a month watching the world’s primetime TV and movies, subtitled in 200 languages by a community of fans. With billions of videos viewed and more than 600 million words translated, Viki brings global entertainment to fans everywhere.
Viki is seeking a QA Engineer who can work in a fast-paced, professional environment. This position requires a highly motivated candidate with passion for taking software testing to next level and skills to test in a customer perspective, using both manual and automation testing. You will be working regularly with Developers, Quality Engineers, Product Managers and Operations. Ideal candidate requires great communication skills, attention to detail and fundamentals for QA practices. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to quickly identify vulnerabilities and bugs and tracking them to closure
- Maintaining agility without compromising the user experience
- Identifying test cases and scenarios based on the given requirements
- Creating and executing automated test scripts
- Setting up test environment and test data that are essential for test execution
- Providing test results for every test cycle
- Ensuring product quality across platform
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 0-2 years experience
- Deep understanding of how internet and mobile apps work and have been a power user of such applications
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent fundamental knowledge of Quality Assurance concepts
- Enjoy working in startup (agile) environment
- Ability to quickly identify vulnerabilities and bugs
This is a unique and excellent opportunity to join a very small team and make a difference as we 100x growth. We’re small but diverse, with more than 25 nationalities and 40 languages represented among our 70+ employees. Come break down barriers that stand between great entertainment and fans everywhere.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Viki are considered property of Viki and are not subject to payment of agency fees.