Product Manager - Subscriptions
Product | Singapore, Singapore | Full Time
Product Manager - Subscriptions at Viki in Singapore
Viki is seeking Product Manager who can work in a fast-paced, professional environment and own the growth of Viki's subscription model and other potential revenue streams. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Developing product roadmap and feature specifications for the subscription model
- Helping set product direction and priorities based on goals
- Monitoring and leading A/B experimentation that will help increase user conversion and retention
- Working closely with business operations teams on identifying key payment platforms
- Working closely with engineering teams to iterate on features
- Processing, analyzing and interpreting data to make product decisions
- Striving for design and product perfection (but love to release and iterate)
- BS/MS degree in math, business, computer science preferred
- 4+ years experience developing consumer Internet products, at least 2 years revenue generating experiences
- Must be very analytical and have experience in making data-driven decisions
- Experience in designing simple and intuitive user interfaces; ability to create examples through wireframes and mock ups
- Exceptional attention to detail and organization skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to interact with both technical and nontechnical people
- Loves figuring out complex problems and coming up with efficient solutions
- Experience working in start-up and/or media company environments
Viki, often referred to as ‘the global Hulu,’ is a global video streaming site with TV shows, movies, music videos and more, subtitled into more than 160 languages by a community of avid fans. With over 2 billion videos viewed and over 400 million words translated, Viki brings global entertainment to nearly 25 million users worldwide.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very small team and make a difference as we 100x our current size. We’re small but diverse, with more than 20 countries and 30 languages represented among our 60 employees. Come break down barriers that stand between great entertainment and its fans, no matter where they are.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Viki are considered property of Viki and are not subject to payment of agency fees.