G&A | Shanghai, China | Full Time
Viki, a Rakuten Company (Japan Stock Exchange: 4755), is a global TV site with more than 35 million viewers a month watching the world’s primetime TV and movies, subtitled in 200 languages by a community of fans. With billions of videos viewed and more than 800 million words translated, Viki brings global entertainment to fans everywhere.
We are seeking a positive and proactive Office Coordinator who wants to make a difference in our company. We need a dedicated person to help direct office traffic, organize the things that fuel the office, manage essential special projects, and provide a calming sense of professionalism and good humor. We offer a stimulating work environment and all the opportunities that come with a high-growth, profitable technology company. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Answer main phone line and distribute calls / messages
- Process and maintain communication with building management
- Maintain, order and distribute kitchen and office supplies
- Order catering when needed
- Retrieve, sort and distribute mail; prepare and drop off courier packages
- Maintain overall awareness of the office; for example, see that conference rooms are reset after meetings, help breakdown the setup from lunches, etc.
- Assist hiring managers with interview scheduling
- Provide administrative support to executives as needed, including expense reports, calendar management and travel arrangements
- Purchase new equipment. Develop and maintain an inventory of all laptops, monitors, keyboards and other components
- Special projects as required such as new office set up, material delivery etc.
- Organizational skills, professionalism, detail-oriented and an understanding of the importance of being the first company representative most people see when coming into the office
- Knowledge of the Shanghai vicinity, where to go for things needed in a thriving office
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks and perform a few things simultaneously
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, to assist executives with the creation of presentations and meeting materials
- Comfortable working with Google Mail, Calendar and Docs
- Experience scheduling domestic and international travel arrangements
- Fluency in Chinese (must) and English (preferred)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a medium-sized team and make a difference as we scale. We’re small but diverse, with more than 25 nationalities and 40 languages represented among our 85 employees. Come break down barriers that stand between great entertainment and its fans everywhere.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Viki are considered property of Viki and are not subject to payment of agency fees.