G&A | Seoul, South Korea | Full Time
Office Coordinator at Viki in Seoul
Viki is a Global TV site with tens of millions of people watching the world’s primetime TV and movies, subtitled in 160+ languages by a community of fans. With over two billion videos viewed and more than 450 million words translated, Viki brings global entertainment to nearly 30 million users worldwide.
We are seeking a positive and proactive Office Coordinator who wants to make a difference in our company. We need a dedicated person to help direct office traffic, organize the things that fuel the office, manage essential special projects, and provide a calming sense of professionalism and good humor. We offer a stimulating work environment and all the opportunities that come with a high-grow, profitable technology company. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Process and maintain communication with building management and ensure the health, safety policies and labor laws are up to date
- Payment execution: payroll for part timer/contractors, suppliers, rental, expense reimbursement, tax etc.
- Supply Management: Maintain, order and distribute office supplies; inventory of equipment (e.g computers, furniture, and other components)
- File documents, receipts, invoices and tax calculation sheets
- Retrieve, sort and distribute mail; prepare and drop off courier packages
- Arrange and scheduling meetings and business trips
- Assist hiring mangers with interview scheduling and tracking working hours of part timers
- Support Operations team with managing content files
- Assist management with data research, meeting materials, documentations etc.
- Special projects as required
- Organizational skills, professionalism and an understanding of the importance of being the first company representative most people see when coming into the office
- Knowledge of the Seoul vicinity, where to go for things needed in a thriving office
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks and perform a few things simultaneously
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, to assist executives with the creation of presentations and meeting materials
- Comfortable working with Google Mail, Calendar and Docs
- Experience scheduling domestic and international travel arrangements
- Fluent in English and Korean. Proficiency in a third language (Chinese or Japanese) is a plus
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very small team and make a difference as we 100x our current size. We’re small but diverse, with more than 20 countries and 30 languages represented among our 60 employees. Come break down barriers that stand between great entertainment and its fans, no matter where they are.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Viki are considered property of Viki and are not subject to payment of agency fees.