Marketing | Singapore, Singapore | Full Time
Marketing Coordinator at Viki in Singapore
Viki is a Global TV site with tens of millions of people watching the world’s primetime TV and movies, subtitled in 160+ languages by a community of fans. With over two billion videos viewed and more than 450 million words translated, Viki brings global entertainment to nearly 30 million users worldwide.
The Marketing Coordinator will work directly with the Product & Partner Marketing Manager to create and execute programs primarily for product and partner marketing, including but not limited to:
- Manage Viki content for distribution and syndication partners
- Optimize Viki app discovery and installs for iOS, Android, Smart TV, Xbox, etc.
- Execute cross-promotion campaigns with partner sites
- Develop and manage program for consistent communication to content and distribution partners
- Work with teams within and outside of marketing, including designers, content marketing managers and business development, to ensure efficient and timely execution of plans
- Conceptualize and direct designers to create house ads, eDMs, partner creative, etc.
- Conduct relevant competitive and market research
- Manage brand assets to ensure consistent brand image
- BA in Marketing, New Media, Math or related field a plus
- 1-2+ years experience in Marketing for Internet and/or media company with preferred specialty in Content or Product Marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- At least basic knowledge of technical concepts that most impact marketing
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Experience working with teams and departments across time zones
- Fluency in a second (or third) language preferred (Chinese, Japanese or Korean a plus)
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times, especially under tight deadlines
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very small team and make a difference as we 100x our current size. We’re small but diverse, with more than 20 countries and 30 languages represented among our 60 employees. Come break down barriers that stand between great entertainment and its fans, no matter where they are.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Viki are considered property of Viki and are not subject to payment of agency fees.