Manager, Advertising Sales - Los Angeles
Sales | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Manager, Advertising Sales at Viki in Los Angeles
Viki is a Global TV site with tens of millions of people watching the world’s primetime TV and movies, subtitled in 200 languages by a community of fans. With billions of videos viewed and more than 600 million words translated, Viki brings global entertainment to fans everywhere.
Viki is seeking a Manager, Advertising Sales. Reporting to Vice President of Sales, the Manager, Advertising Sales will be responsible for managing advertising sales for Viki in the Western US region. This individual contributor will be responsible for closing new business with Advertisers and Ad Agencies and building Viki’s awareness and profile with key influencers in the digital video and mobile advertising space. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Identify and close new sales opportunities in Western US region
- Leverage existing contact base, and build upon it, to meet or exceed monthly sales goals
- Plan, prepare, and execute high impact and consultative sales meetings with advertising clients
- Identify and develop strong client and agency relationships
- Maximize revenue growth within existing accounts/territory
- Contribute strategically to the growth and direction of Viki's products and services
- Represent Viki at industry events and conferences
- Accurately forecast revenue growth; achieve revenue goals as defined by management
- Execute in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- A record of selling success for 4-5 years working in digital media sales, preferably with experience in video and/or mobile
- Excellent relationships within the ad community, including with top-spending ad agencies and clients
- Experience selling brand-focused campaigns targeted to women-focused advertisers a plus
- A commitment to providing positive customer service and following-through to close deals and build relationships
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com and MS Office
- BA/BS minimum
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very small team and make a difference as we 100x our current size. We’re small but diverse, with more than 20 countries and 30 languages represented among our 70 employees. Come break down barriers that stand between great entertainment and its fans everywhere.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Viki are considered property of Viki and are not subject to payment of agency fees.