Accounting/Finance | San Mateo, CA | Full Time
Viki, a Rakuten Company (Japan Stock Exchange: 4755), is a global TV site with more than tens of millions of viewers a month watching the world’s primetime TV and movies, subtitled in over 200 languages by a community of fans. With billions of videos viewed and more than 1 billion words translated, Viki brings global entertainment to fans everywhere.
Viki is seeking a Financial Analyst. This is a full-time position located in San Mateo and reports to the Finance Manager. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Partner with our Business Finance Manager and functional business leaders to drive profitability and efficiency
- Support with valuation analyses (model building, scenario testing etc.) to support our deal teams in their negotiations with the owners of digital content rights
- Assist in preparation of daily, monthly, and quarterly KPI, financial, royalty reports to support our budgeting, forecasting and accounting process
- Support other ad hoc analysis and projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering or related field
- 2+ years of consulting, business operations, analytics or finance experience
- Superior analytical and modeling skills; ability to work with large data sets and deliver real insight from complex information
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, with a full understanding of pivot tables and advanced formulas
- Ability to write basic SQL queries
- Ability to identify opportunities for business improvements and take initiative to drive the necessary changes
We’re small but diverse, with more than 25 nationalities and 40 languages represented among our 100+ employees. Come break down barriers that stand between great entertainment and its fans everywhere and help us make a difference as we grow.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Viki are considered property of Viki and are not subject to payment of agency fees.