Accounting/Finance | Singapore, Singapore | Full Time
Finance Manager at Viki in Singapore
Viki is a Global TV site with tens of millions of people watching the world’s primetime TV and movies, subtitled in 200 languages by a community of fans. With billions of videos viewed and more than 600 million words translated, Viki brings global entertainment to fans everywhere.
We are seeking an experienced and accomplished Finance Manager to help prepare and provide financial analysis, budget, monthly forecast and financial planning for management use in strategic decisions. This is a high visibility role, which requires significant interaction with peers and management to understand and identify business issues and to make recommendations. The position reports to the Chief Financial Officer and will be a key contributor to the Finance team with significant exposure to senior management. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Create and maintain the financial model, which includes full P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, departmental budgets & staffing model
- Prepare and present monthly variance analysis comparing actual results versus forecast
- Prepare, concept and present operating metrics to senior management
- Prepare various analyses such as: margin, selling costs, operating costs, business opportunities, ROI, revenue opportunity, new products, etc.
- Work with business development and partnership teams to model new opportunities.
- Execute in a fast-paced, team environment
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting and/or Finance with minimum of five years of related finance experience. MBA or additional professional certification preferred
- Proven understanding of FP&A and financial modeling: with the ability to produce P&L, Balance Sheet & Cash Flow statements
- Experience working on partnerships and BD opportunities from an analytical and modeling perspective
- Strong financial systems and business application skills including Access, Excel and MicroStrategy. SQL is a plus
- Highly detail oriented; ability to meet deadlines and effective problem solving skills
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees and management
- A mature, self-motivated person with a positive, professional attitude
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very small team and make a difference as we 100x our current size. We’re small but diverse, with more than 20 countries and 30 languages represented among our 70 employees. Come break down barriers that stand between great entertainment and its fans everywhere.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Viki are considered property of Viki and are not subject to payment of agency fees.