G&A | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Viki, a Rakuten Company (Japan Stock Exchange: 4755), is a global TV site with more than 32 million viewers a month watching the world’s primetime TV and movies, subtitled in 200 languages by a community of fans. With billions of videos viewed and more than 800 million words translated, Viki brings global entertainment to fans everywhere.
We are in search of a Executive Assistant. Reporting to the CEO, the ideal candidate will have an attention to detail as well as the ability to multi-task and juggle priorities. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative support of the CEO and other executives as needed.
- Manage calendars
- Assist in planning and setting up office events
- Arrange business travel and submit expense reports
- Assist executive team with presentations and reports
- Provide backup support to Office Coordinator
- Assist HR team with scheduling interviews and special projects
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; particularly with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Google Apps; specifically with Gmail, Docs and Sheets
- Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and determine priorities without supervision
- Strong communication skills
- Prior experience with working in fast-paced startup environment is a plus
This is a unique and excellent opportunity to join a very small team and make a difference as we 100x growth. We’re small but diverse, with more than 25 nationalities and 40 languages represented among our 70+ employees. Come break down barriers that stand between great entertainment and fans everywhere.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Viki are considered property of Viki and are not subject to payment of agency fees.