Marketing | Seoul, South Korea | Full Time
Viki, a Rakuten Company (Japan Stock Exchange: 4755), is a global TV site with more than 32 million viewers a month watching the world’s primetime TV and movies, subtitled in 200 languages by a community of fans. With billions of videos viewed and more than 600 million words translated, Viki brings global entertainment to fans everywhere.
The Designer will work directly with the Marketing, Operations, Product and Engineering to create design assets primarily for product, content marketing and operations, including but not limited to:
- Create and enhance carousel banners and channel images with original official images, movie posters, screen captures on Viki.com and all Viki Application to ensure consistent branding and freshness on site
- Create promotional artwork for distribution and partner network
- Create SEM banners, eDMs, partner materials
- Lead new design projects under the supervision of the product marketing team and CMO
- Produce Youtube header artwork, annotations template
- Enhance artworks, channel images, artist images for Rakuten group and partner promotions
- Work with product marketing team to design new and exciting web/mobile experiences
- Potentially, create mockups for landing page, events, email templates, UI related tasks
- Conceptualize a marketing campaign idea and execute across multiple platforms, by creating assets for Viki.com and all relevant platforms
- BA in Visual design, UI design, illustrations or related field a plus
- 1-2+ years experience in Design projects for Internet and/or mobile company with preferred specialty in web design or UI design
- Proficient in a variety of graphic applications including adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Must be meticulous, technical, organized, and creative
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills (English)
- At least basic knowledge of Marketing and user behavior
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Experience working with teams and departments across time zones
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times, especially under tight deadlines
- Should submit 12-20 recent/best selection of visual design works among the portfolio
This is a unique and excellent opportunity to join a very small team and make a difference as we 100x growth. We’re small but diverse, with more than 25 nationalities and 40 languages represented among our 70+ employees. Come break down barriers that stand between great entertainment and fans everywhere.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Viki are considered property of Viki and are not subject to payment of agency fees.