Content Marketing Intern
Marketing | Seoul, South Korea | Internship
Viki, a Rakuten Company (Japan Stock Exchange: 4755), is a global TV site with ten millions viewers a month watching primetime TV and movies from around the world, subtitled in over 200 languages by a community of fans. With billions of videos viewed and more than one billion words translated, Viki brings global entertainment to fans everywhere.
We are in search of a Content Marketing Intern to assist on marketing campaigns for some of the biggest Korean and Chinese entertainment campaigns to be seen and enjoyed by viewers around the world. Reporting to the Content Marketing Manager based in Seoul and assist the larger Content Marketing team in both Seoul and San Mateo, California. The role would be an integral part of the Content Marketing team and Marketing team at large. We are looking for someone who is passionate about the entertainment & media & digital landscape and can bring their skills to the table. This position is based in Seoul, Korea. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with the Content Marketing team and Editor for title launches, ensuring all information live on site are on the content management system (CMS)
- Source material for video clips and create social media images
- Research on licensed TV shows/movies & artists to (i) fill the gaps for metadata fields and (ii) provide/check for accurate metadata on the CMS
- Provide appropriate content list and assets for various departments upon request
- Attend drama press conferences, events and assist on artist agency outreach
- Effective communicator in both Korean and English. Mandarin is a plus
- Love of world cultures, international TV and film
- Familiarity with social platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.; ability to express knowledge and strategic differences between platforms
- Photoshop and video editing skills are a plus
- Highly resourceful and responsible in delivering results
Guidelines for Applicants
- Required Documents: Resume and Cover Letter (both Korean and English)
- Please merge files into one MS Word or PDF document
We’re small but diverse, with more than 25 nationalities and 40 languages represented among our 100+ employees. Come break down barriers that stand between great entertainment and fans everywhere and help us make a difference as we grow.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Viki are considered property of Viki and are not subject to payment of agency fees.