Content Manager - Temp to Perm
Marketing | Singapore, Singapore | Temp to Perm
Viki, a Rakuten Company (Japan Stock Exchange: 4755), is a global TV site with more than 32 million viewers a month watching the world’s primetime TV and movies, subtitled in 200 languages by a community of fans. With billions of videos viewed and more than 600 million words translated, Viki brings global entertainment to fans everywhere.
We are in search of a Content Manager to be the gatekeeper and manage the Viki Content Management System (CMS) for its highly popular and rapidly growing library of TV shows and movies to the rest of the world. Reporting to the Director of Content Marketing, this role would be crucial for unique cross promotions to entertainment lovers all over the world. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Work with the internal tools team to map out an efficient system for metadata retrieval from the CMS
- Collaborate with the Content Marketing team and Editor for title launches, ensuring all information live on site are on the CMS
- Research on licensed TV shows/movies & artists to (i) fill the gaps for metadata fields and (ii) provide/check for accurate metadata on the CMS
- Provide appropriate content list for various departments upon request
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ year experience in content management or related roles is preferred
- Effective communicator in both English and another language. Indonesian is strongly preferred
- Experience working in a consumer Internet/digital media company
- Experience working in an international company
- Great attention to detail, with an almost obsessive desire to avoid error
- Passion for TV shows/movies/artists and current trends in entertainment
- Excellent multi-tasker & project manager, thriving in fast-paced environments
- Highly resourceful and responsible in delivering results
This is a unique and excellent opportunity to join a very small team and make a difference as we 100x growth. We’re small but diverse, with more than 25 nationalities and 40 languages represented among our 70+ employees. Come break down barriers that stand between great entertainment and fans everywhere.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Viki are considered property of Viki and are not subject to payment of agency fees.