Community Experience Intern
Customer Support | Singapore, Singapore | Internship
Viki, a Rakuten Company (Japan Stock Exchange: 4755), is a global TV site with more than tens of millions of viewers a month watching the world’s primetime TV and movies, subtitled in over 200 languages by a community of fans. With billions of videos viewed and more than 1 billion words translated, Viki brings global entertainment to fans everywhere.
Viki is seeking an Intern for our Community Experience team who can work in a fast-paced, professional environment.
If you are passionate, organized, have great judgment and love communicating with our amazing community of viewers and volunteers, then this internship is for you!
- Support our subtitling and viewing communities by serving as the initial point of contact for inbound requests into the Viki Help Center
- Identify, analyze and report on trends based on incoming issue reports and requests
- Coordinate with engineering and marketing teams to best answer questions and troubleshoot issues
- Help keep the FAQs in the Help Center up to date
- Bachelor's degree
- 0-2+ years experience
- Excellent written communications skills
- You love helping people
- Great work ethic and ability to multi-task efficiently and independently
- A love for online communities and social websites
- You love finding new and creative way to solving problems and puzzles
- Experience in customer service a plus
- Passion for foreign entertainment a plus