Community Advocate (Bilingual Spanish)
Community | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Community Advocate (Bilingual Spanish) at Viki in San Francisco
Viki is a Global TV site with tens of millions of people watching the world’s primetime TV and movies, subtitled in 160+ languages by a community of fans. With over two billion videos viewed and more than 450 million words translated, Viki brings global entertainment to nearly 30 million users worldwide.
Viki is seeking a Community Advocate who can work in a fast paced, professional environment. This is a full-time position located in our San Francisco office and reports to the Manager, Community Support. Community Advocates are the heart and soul behind the Viki Help Center. They are passionate, organized, have great judgement and love communicating with our amazing community of volunteers. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Support our subtitling and viewing communities by serving as the initial point of contact for inbound requests into the Viki Help Center
- Identify, analyze and report on trends based on incoming issue reports and requests
- Coordinate with engineering and marketing teams to best answer questions and troubleshoot issues
- Help keep the FAQs in the Help Center up to date
- Write blog articles
- Baccalaureate degree
- 0-2 years experience. Prior retail sales, service industry or customer support experience in a call center environment is preferred
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Spanish
- Excellent written communications skills
- You love helping people
- Great work ethic and ability to multi-task efficiently and independently
- A love for online communities and social websites
- You love finding new and creative way to solving problems and puzzles
- Experience in customer service a plus
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very small team and make a difference as we 100x our current size. We’re small but diverse, with more than 20 countries and 30 languages represented among our 60 employees. Come break down barriers that stand between great entertainment and its fans, no matter where they are.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Viki are considered property of Viki and are not subject to payment of agency fees.