Ad Operations Manager
Sales | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Ad Operations Manager at Viki in San Francisco
Viki is a Global TV site with tens of millions of people watching the world’s primetime TV and movies, subtitled in 200 languages by a community of fans. With billions of videos viewed and more than 600 million words translated, Viki brings global entertainment to fans everywhere.
Viki is seeking an Ad Operations Manager who can work in a fast-paced, professional environment. Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, the Ad Operations Manager will be responsible for facilitating ad sales and revenue growth by effectively monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing clients’ advertising campaigns. The ideal candidate has digital video and mobile advertising experience, a strong level of experience working with "DART For Publishers (DFP)" as well as solid client service skills that will allow for consistently meeting client objectives and exceeding their expectations. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Managing, trafficking and optimizing client digital video, display and mobile ad campaigns
- Ensuring proper communication among internal teams regarding campaigns
- Proactively managing campaigns to ensure strongest possible results
- Troubleshooting campaign issues and quickly resolving discrepancies
- Managing monthly client billing and reporting
- 2-5 years of digital ad ops experience in digital video and/or mobile
- Self-starter who can work autonomously
- Outstanding ability to multitask with meticulous attention to detail
- Superb cross-functional, organizational, and analytical skills
- Great depth of understanding of the online advertising industry and video & mobile technologies
- Experience working with ad networks, ad exchanges and demand-side platforms
- Familiarity with ad serving tools and rich-media solutions (DFP, Eyeblaster, Atlas, PointRoll)
- International experience is a plus
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very small team and make a difference as we 100x our current size. We’re small but diverse, with more than 20 countries and 30 languages represented among our 70 employees. Come break down barriers that stand between great entertainment and its fans everywhere.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Viki are considered property of Viki and are not subject to payment of agency fees.